Thursday, March 19, 2020

BEING Editor in AWARENESS Magazine



BEING Editor Beth Ann Hilton says "It's not like me to openly share my "spiritual path" -- not only because it's a rambling one -- but simply because I'm usually writing about other people's works, music, organizations, et cetera."

But, she adds, "sometimes we are moved to testify.  When I shared news of Ram Dass' passing with some friends, it was with great love and sadness, which brought me to a realization of just how much Ram Dass' messages -- his very BEING -- had gently enhanced my life throughout the years. My friends at Awareness Magazine asked me to share the story in tribute, and I was honored to do so."  

Enjoy one woman's journey in the time of Ram Dass, Eckhart Tolle and the new Millenium. Simply click over to Awareness Magazine, and scroll to page 11...the issue is currently on newsstands across the Western U.S. and Hawaii.  


Hear "Mystic Poetry"...


"We're all just walking each other home."
- Ram Dass


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment, we'll do our best to review and share it with the world!