Today's guest writer shares with us an article filled with insights to empower and heal the reader to create a life they love. Visit her site for more tools and information, or to book an appointment.
Dr. Sarah Larsen
This New You Ceremony will support you in letting go of the past and clarifying your focus for the future. Listen to the process and amend it in a way that inspires and serves you:
1. Get a journal and begin writing “Life Review.” Reminisce about events that happened, people you met, places you visited, lessons you learned, accomplishments, blessings, struggles, funny moments and so on.
2. On a separate piece of loose paper, begin pondering behavior, beliefs or habits that you’d like to leave behind. For example: being obsessed with an ex, eating habits, overuse of a substance or internet, limiting beliefs, repetitive/disruptive thoughts, consistent self-scrutiny, road rage, swearing… etc. Make a list of “What you are Ready to let go of!”
3. Share your “life review” and “letting go list” with someone close to you. See what they recall, reminisce, and share a couple laughs.
4. Make a toast and celebrate! It is so wonderful to be aware of all of this! Then, take a water filled bowl and soak the list of things you are ready to let go! Breathe and let yourself feel what it is to be free of this! Then pour out the water onto the earth.
5. Then write in your journal what you are ready to co-create, manifest and materialize! Write on the top of the page “This or something better for the highest good of all concerned. And so it is.” Write whatever comes to mind. Write everything in present tense in the “I am” and use feeling words to enthusiastically express what you want.Write all that your heart desires! Without thinking or analyzing, write it down! Be specific, be creative and think big; Think reachable and possible and believable. Write until your brain is empty — don’t worry about being too much! The Universe loves to be generous!!! For instance, “I am professionally fulfilled and my job offers me the opportunity to do what I love.”
6. Find a blank sheet of paper, and as suggested for the journal, write at the top, “This or something better for the highest good of all concerned. And so it is.” Write the feelings of what it is like to have whatever it is that you are co creating! Look at this sheet of paper, copy it and place it in many locations, your car, fridge, bathroom mirror. Look at it everyday. Feel what it feels like to be in the experience of it everyday! Observe and Celebrate with gratitude as things in your life begin to manifest. Focusing more on what is abundant in our lives ALREADY is the best way to generate more abundance.