Monday, August 2, 2010

bijoutiere: jewelry imbued with peace and love




I recently had the pleasure of meeting owners Donna and Mary of bijoutiere inc. jewelery designs. I was so taken with their delicate rose gold and silver bracelets with beads that I bought two...which is how they're meant to be worn anyway, stacked and layered. I'm saving up for a few necklaces now; some pieces are pricey depending on the materials used, but all the stones and gems are real.

Although the designers make no claim to creating jewelery with harmonic properties, I believe they both intuit a peaceful and spiritual vibe while creating the pieces. You are encouraged to see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment, we'll do our best to review and share it with the world!